Business Studies TeacherTemporary
Business Studies Teacher / Sunderland area
£120 – £180 per day
PK Education are currently recruiting for a Business Studies Teacher for a school based in Sunderland
The role of Business Studies Teacher will be full time and is due to commence September 21 for at least a term with the possibility of it continuing until the end of the academic year
The school enjoys an excellent local and regional reputation and provide a caring, inclusive, challenging and supportive environment for young people of all abilities so that they may flourish and achieve excellence.
School also provides a varied curriculum and a wide range of activities, including music, art, drama and sport.
The role will involve
- Delivering Business Studies up to Key Stage 5
- Being an outstanding practitioner with excellent knowledge of the Business Studies Curriculum
- Ability to build positive relationships with both students and colleagues
- A passion for supporting students and helping them fulfil their full potential
- Current Enhanced DBS Certificate registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration
Benefits we offer
- Competitive rates of pay paid into your bank account on a weekly basis (AWR Compliant)
- 24/7 Support and feedback from experienced education consultants
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.