Business Studies TeacherTemporary
Secondary Business Studies Teacher
Secondary Business Studies Teacher required – Castleford – £120 – £170 per day
As a passionate Secondary Business Studies Teacher are you able to foster a love of Business Studies among young people?
This exciting Secondary Business Studies Teacher vacancy available for a long-term position starting after October half term is the perfect opportunity to join a highly desirable secondary school in the Castleford area. This rewarding role is to start on the 1st November and initially will run up until Christmas, although has the potential to continue into the new calendar year. They are particularly keen to hear if you can offer any of the following subjects also; Business Studies, Health & Social Care and Sociology.
Secondary Business Studies Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Secondary Business Studies Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of all year groups across Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
This forward-thinking Ofsted ‘Good’ school takes an innovative approach to teaching and learning and ensure a personalised learning experience for their students. With access to the latest technology the school aims to develop students into resilient and confident young people who are lifelong learners.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Secondary Business Studies Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Business Studies Curriculum
Secondary Business Studies Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Secondary Business Studies Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including West Yorkshire. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.