COVER SUPERVISOR NEEDED – NO QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED JUST EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN!!
PK Education welcome applications to join our excellent Cover Team in a dynamic and rewarding role as a Cover Supervisor. We are seeking confident Cover Supervisors with a passion for education to work on a day to day/long-term basis across a number of secondary schools in Wakefield
Cover Supervisor Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £80 to £90 per day
• Immediate roles available
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
• Opportunity to complete safeguarding course for FREE
• Claim £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or staff member.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is diverse and challenging but also very rewarding. As a Cover Supervisor in a secondary school, you will supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of secondary class teachers. You will be managing student behaviour in line with the school’s policies and procedures, as well as supporting students in undertaking learning activities across the curriculum.
This Cover Supervisor role is suitable For: training teachers, retired teachers/TA’s, those unable to work full time, people needing flexible working hours, those wanting to network/gain exposure with new schools.
School Details: The schools within these areas are considerably different, covering several social and economic demographics and Ofsted grading. Your consultant will match you with appropriate schools depending on your background and location.
Cover Supervisor Responsibilities and duties:
• Be comfortable in being at the front of the classroom, managing a classroom and ensuring learners stay on task
• Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
• Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
• Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
• Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
• Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
You will need a current DBS registered with the Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.