COVER SUPERVISOR, LEEDS
Are you a recent graduate who is interested in a career in education or an experienced cover supervisor that is looking for more, regular work? Then look no further!
PK Education are working with Secondary Schools in Leeds and we are urgently recruiting Cover Supervisors to work both full and part time at our partner schools from January.
We are able to offer work in schools based on suitability and your location. Regular work in the same schools will allow you to build solid relationships, which could in turn lead to more long-term positions within the schools.
The role of the cover supervisor is to:
• Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been prepared by a teacher.
• Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
• Deal with any immediate problems.
• Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
• Build rapport with students.
The successful applicants will:
• Be qualified to degree level or have school support experience.
• Have experience working with small or large groups of children.
• Be available at least 2 days a week.
• Be flexible and available at short notice.
PK Education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £60-£75 per day
• Short term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
• Support and feedback from an experienced office team
• Respected relationships with a range of schools across West Yorkshire
If you are interested in applying for the above Cover Supervisor opportunity, please visit our website.
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.