Design Technology TeacherTemporary
Design Technology Teacher required – Nottingham (Starting ASAP!)
As a passionate and committed Design Technology teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Design Technology within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Design Technology Teacher to work in a secondary school in Nottingham on a long-term supply basis, initially until Easter. This role will provide you with a real opportunity to not only deliver your best as a teacher, but also assist in developing you within your career.
The school boasts an OFSTED “GOOD” rating and has an incredibly welcoming team who will welcome the right Design Technology Teacher with open arms. Both part-time and full-time we be considered for this role, which will involve the teaching of general product design / DT up to KS4.
Essential for the Secondary Design Technology Teacher role:
• Recognised Design Technology teaching qualification/PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching Design and Technology KS3 / KS4.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Additional requirements for Design and Technology Teacher:
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £120-£150 per day.
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
If you are interested in this role please feel free apply or contact Dan for an informal discussion on email@example.com or 0115 959 8301.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Nottinghamshire and would like to hear more, then please apply directly with your CV or contact your local office for more information.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Nottinghamshire teaching jobs. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.