Design Technology TechnicianTemporary
Design Technology Technician
Design Technology Technician – ASAP – Manchester
£65 – £80 per day
PK Education are seeking to appoint an organised and reliable Design Technology Technician for an ongoing position within a secondary school in the Manchester area. This position requires liaising with the other staff in the DT department in order to ensure resources are prepared for lessons. The successful candidate will ensure that tools are stored correctly and that workshops are free from hazards. This role would suit candidates with a degree in the art and design field.
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold a degree within art & design or design technology
- Be passionate about working with young people and helping to provide a quality education
- Have experience using tools regularly found in secondary schools
- Be organised, friendly and a flexible team player, with good interpersonal skills
- Have the confidence to apply school policies consistently and fairly
- Have strong communication skills
The role will consist of:
- Ensuring resources are prepared for Design Technology lessons
- Ensuring that tools are stored correctly
- Following school health and safety policies to make sure workshops are free from hazards
Working for PK you will have access to:
- Continual Professional Development courses to refresh and upskill yourself
- A dedicated Consultant, working on your behalf
- Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools across the region on a long and short-term basis to suit your needs
- A competitive refer a friend scheme
- Access to candidate competitions and incentives which run throughout the year
If you would like to be considered for this position or similar throughout Manchester and other parts of Greater Manchester please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.