Are you an NQT or established Drama teacher considering the next step in your career?
Do you want more experience teaching drama in schools?
PK Education want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Drama Teacher to join this very supportive school in the new academic year, on a long-term basis.
In your new role it will be your responsibility to plan and deliver engaging Drama lessons to students of all abilities. You may be asked to cover various other lessons too.
You will always need to have strong behaviour management and monitor the behaviour of the classroom .
To be successful, you will be:
- A QTS Drama Teacher, or hold equivalent teaching qualifications
- Be able to teach Key Stages 3 and 4 to the new curriculum
- Would be able to cover across the curriculum where necessary
- Able to commit to a long-term supply role from September
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
The school is based in Sheffield and has a Ofsted rating “Good”. The school believe that ambition and endeavour help provide their pupils with the mind-set needed, not only to succeed academically, but also in adult life in an ever-changing modern world. At the school, the pupils are encouraged to believe in themselves, and that, with hard work and resilience, they can achieve their dreams.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please apply now!
Alternatively, you can contact us directly – and you can find how to do this on our website!
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.