PK Education are recruiting for a well-qualified and enthusiastic English Teacher to work on supply in a successful and dedicated English department at a school in Huddersfield on a part time basis. We would love to hear from committed and creative Teachers who have good behaviour management skills. This opportunity could turn into a full time long term supply position. You will be teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 with a range of year groups. We are welcoming applications from NQTs and experienced teachers who are available to start immediately.
The post is to work 3 full day per week on an ongoing supply basis to start ASAP
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent recognized UK teaching qualification
- Have recent experience teaching KS3 & KS4 English
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
- Possess good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Be able to provide two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
- Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
- Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
- An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire supply teaching and support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with Neil Waddington in branch or apply using the below link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.