Are you a qualified English Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting Secondary School Teacher vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance. We are looking for an exceptional English teacher who has the ability to teach their specialist subject to GCSE Level
Responsibilities and duties:
– You will be required to plan and deliver outstanding lessons that are engaging and challenging for students of all abilities.
– You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
English Teachers of all levels and experience will be considered for this role, including NQTs.
To be considered for the English Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the English Curriculum.
English School Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £180 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you’re interested in finding more out about this role please feel free to contact Tia on 0114 272 2212 or send an email to Tia@pkeducation.co.uk
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.