English Teacher, Wakefield, £150 – £219 per day!
PK Education are recruiting for an enthusiastic, committed and dynamic English Teacher to work on long term supply, starting ASAP at a school in South Wakefield. The position is a full time role and the candidate needs to be able to teach A Level English.
The school promotes a positive learning environment based on mutual respect and behaviour expectations are high. We would love to hear from creative English Teachers who have a track record of good and better teaching. This initial opportunity could extend into the new school year. This role will be teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and A Level with a range of year groups.
We are welcoming applications from ECTs and experienced teachers who are available to start ASAP.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent UK recognized teaching qualification
- Have recent experience teaching KS3,4 & A Level in English
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
- Possess good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Be able to provide two professional references that are relevant to this role
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
- Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
- Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire teaching jobs please visit our website and apply for this job or click the link below.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.