Are you an outstanding Teacher looking for a role within a Primary School?
Here at PK Education I am recruiting for a Teacher to work within a Primary School in Barnsley within their EYFS class startin in February. You will need to have experience Teaching within a Primary School, ideally EYFS and have a good understanding of the curriculum. This role is full time and should be going on until July, so you will need to be available for this.
In this role you will be required to Teacher the Primary curriculum and be able to manage all different levels of abilities and support some students that have EHCP’s
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and be qualified in Primary Teaching
- Be able to support students social and emotional development
- Proven experience teaching Primary aged students
- Experience in Primary teaching, ideally EYFS / Foundation Stage
- Team Teach / Moving & Handling training would be desirable
If you are interested in this role please apply direct with your CV! If this job isn’t exactly what you require we have many long term supply teaching jobs and permanent roles, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other South Yorkshire teaching jobs, please send your CV or visit our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.