ICT Technician – Wigan – November 2020
£65 – £85 per day
PK Education are seeking to appoint an organised and reliable ICT Technician for a long term (and potentially permanent) position within a secondary school in the Wigan area. This position requires liaising with the school network manager to ensure that all ICT resources are working correctly around school.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience working in a school as an ICT Technician
- Have strong knowledge surrounding the sort of equipment used in schools (laptops, PCs, projectors, interactive whiteboards, etc)
- Be organised, friendly and a flexible team player
- Have strong communication skills
The role will consist of:
- Responding to teacher queries to ensure equipment is working correctly
- General maintenance and upkeep of school hardware
- Updating the school website as and when required with info provided
- Supporting the school network manager as and how instructed
Working for PK you will have access to:
- Continual Professional Development courses to refresh and upskill yourself
- A dedicated Consultant, working on your behalf
- Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools across the region on a long and short-term basis to suit your needs
- A competitive refer a friend scheme
- Access to candidate competitions and incentives which run throughout the year
If you would like to be considered for this position or similar throughout Wigan and other parts of Greater Manchester please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including Manchester. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please get in touch
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.