Salary: £110 – £170 per day
Year 3 – year 4 Teacher (KS2)
PK Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Sheffield area. You will be required to teach in both year 3 and year 4.
Salary is dependent on experience, training and qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
You will be working in a Year 3 class and occasionally in Year 4, so it would be desirable if you have already worked with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Year 3. If you have taught in KS1 or KS2 you will also be considered for this position.
To be considered for the Teaching position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
PK Education offer all support staff:
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Support with CV’s and interview advice
- Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
How to apply
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across PK Education, please contact our Sheffield team on 0114 272 2212
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.