Secondary Physics Teacher
Secondary Physics Teacher required – Leeds – £120 – £170 per day
As a passionate Secondary Physics Teacher are you able to foster a love of Physics among young people?
This exciting Secondary Physics Teacher vacancy available for a long-term position starting in January 2022 is the perfect opportunity to join a highly desirable Independent secondary school in the Leeds. This rewarding role is to start in January 2022 and initially will run up until February half term, although has the potential to continue.
Secondary Physics Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Secondary Physics Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of mainly across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and A Level class groups. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities. The ideal candidate will have a Physics specialism although support will be given if Physics is not your specialist.
This forward-thinking Ofsted ‘Good’ school takes an innovative approach to teaching and learning and ensure a personalised learning experience for their students. With access to the latest technology the school aims to develop students into resilient and confident young people who are lifelong learners.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Secondary Physics Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Physics Curriculum in either area
Secondary Physics Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Secondary Physics Teacher role, please apply direct by sending your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0113 4570081.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.