Primary Teacher required – Coventry – £120 – £180 per day
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of learning within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Primary KS1 / Year 3 Teacher for a medium sized Primary school located in Coventry. The role will start in January 2021 and they require an enthusiastic teacher with a positive attitude to teach Year 3 classes on a part time basis (number of days flexible). The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
The school require candidates to have curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. NQT’s are very welcome to apply. The school has a strong leadership team in place supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for the Primary Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS1 / Year 3.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent’s evening.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £24,000 to £34,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in the Primary Teacher opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Coventry and would like to hear more, then please apply directly with your CV or contact your local office for more information.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Coventry teaching jobs in the West Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Primary & Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.