FANTASTIC opportunities for School Caretaker’s in Leeds!
Day Rate: £90 – £130
Start Date: Immediate
Do you have experience as a School Caretaker?
Do you want experience of working across a variety of Secondary Schools to enhance your skills?
PK Education are working with a secondary school in Leeds who are currently looking for an Experienced School Caretaker. This school has a unique and vibrant community!
The successful School Caretaker will be required to have experience of working within an operational environment to provide day-to-day maintenance support.
If you are a School Caretaker looking for something new this is the opportunity for you!
Our Successful School Caretaker duties:
- General upkeep of school grounds
- Minor repairs and maintenance
- Application of health and safety procedures
- Fire alarm testing
- Liaising with contractors and school business manager
You will be able to work full time.
As a School Caretaker you will have:
- Proven knowledge and experience of working as a school caretaker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A firm knowledge health and safety requirements.
- Must be aware of safeguarding responsibilities.
In return you will receive:
PK Education will be able to offer a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- A devoted consultant that will guide you through an efficient online registration process
Contact 0113 457 0081 and ask for Lee or email Lee.Waud@pkeducation.co.uk
We will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours to discuss suitability to register with PK Education.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Leeds teaching jobs in West Yorkshire. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.