Science Teacher required – Wakefield, £120 – £170 per day
We have a full time, long term Science Teacher vacancy starting half term at a popular and successful school in Wakefield. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team; working 5 days per week, initially for the second half of Autumn Term.
Science Teacher responsibilities and duties
The school is firmly committed to establishing first class standards and we would like to hear from Secondary Science teachers who offer high levels of enthusiasm and motivation, who will engage and inspire pupils to take part in KS3 & KS4 Science. You will be working across both keys stages working with students of all abilities.
Every student at the school is cared for, supported and challenged to maximise their potential. The school is improving strongly and supportive and effective leadership is in place at the school.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Science Teacher role you should have:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
• Strong subject knowledge of the PE Curriculum
Secondary Science Teacher Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
• Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Science Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including West Yorkshire. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.