Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are looking for a talented science teacher to teach across all of the sciences at a large school on the edge of Sheffield. The position is to start as soon as the right candidate is found. The school is locally situated with easy access to public transport. We’re looking for someone to start ASAP.
Our ideal Science Teacher will:
• Hold a degree PGCE, QTLS/QTS, NQT or any UK equivalent.
• Be punctual, professional and passionate when delivering engaging lessons.
• Have brilliant teaching, classroom and behaviour management skills.
• Have at least 3 months recent teaching experience.
• References covering the last 12 months of employment will be taken prior to the interview/ appointment.
• An enhanced DBS certificate will be required and for it to be on the online update service.
Expectations from you:
• To teach Science to groups of students at KS3.
• To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
• To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
• To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
• To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
• To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
• To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
• To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
• To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
• To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to the published timetable, and ensure that it is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
What we have to offer:
• Work in a variety of local schools.
• Refer a Teacher reward scheme.
• A fuss-free recruitment service that will get you registered in no time.
• Excellent rates of pay.
• A tailored service to suit your needs and expectation.
• Targeted marketing based on your needs and ability.
We’re always keen on meeting new teachers so if you’re interested in what PK Education has to offer then, please send your CV to dale@PKeducation.co.uk or alternatively contact us on 0114 272 2212
• PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
• PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 6 + 8
Salary: £100 - £166 a day
Date Posted: October 4, 2016
Start Date: 10/10/2016
Closing Date: 09/10/2016
Click here to get more info