I am currently recruiting for a qualified teacher with experience teaching pupils who have been permanently excluded from a mainstream school. This position is to start in September for a long term placement with potential of becoming permanent in the Bradford area. This role will suit a qualified teacher with experience of teaching pupils disengaged in their learning. You are welcome to apply if you are secondary teacher with experience teaching in a pupil referral unit and the ability to teach a primary model content.
To be considered for this role:
Must hold QTS or UK equivalent qualification.
Ability to teach across curriculum subjects at a primary model content.
Will require flexibility and resilience to be able to manage a demanding environment of working in a challenging environment.
Teaching clearly structured lessons or sequences of lessons, which engage and motivate children and young people using a variety of strategies appropriate to the full range of preferred learning styles.
Plan teaching to build on learner’s capabilities and prior knowledge, ensuring they are well prepared for all forms of assessments.
Have a clear understanding of how a range of factors can inhibit a learner’s ability to learn, and how best to overcome these.
To raise levels of achievement and attainment and improve the rate of progress of the learners.
Assessing pupils’ needs through the analysis of available data, initial and ongoing observation and assessment.
Team teach trained is an advantage, but not essential.
Be strong minded and well grounded.
Provide a positive climate for teaching and learning.
Ability to keep pupils engaged and on task to complete the work set.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £145-£160 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.