PK Education are currently recruiting for an outstanding teacher for an SEN school based in Walsall and surrounding areas.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work full time in a SEN school based in Wolverhampton starting ASAP to develop their practice in a supportive and caring environment. The school is a smaller school with a good ofsted rating. The school specialises in supporting and teaching learners who may have a diagnosis of autism and some anxiety or mental health needs.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional teacher who has the ability to plan and deliver outstanding and creative lessons to maximise pupil engagement. The ability to build and maintain positive relationships, the ability to create a safe and supportive learning environment that celebrates learning.
The candidate will have high expectations of both themselves and the students in their care, will have experience of working with a range of SEN pupils which includes ADHD, ASC and SEMH difficulties and will be a strong classroom teacher.
To be considered for the SEN Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (ECT).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of your chosen specialism.
SEN Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £115 to £200 per day (AWR Compliant). Paid weekly.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you’re interested in finding more out about this role please feel free to contact Ilana on 0121 631 3466 or send an email to ilana.pearce @pkeducation.co.uk
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.