SEN Teaching AssistantTemporary
SEN Teaching Assistant required – Derbyshire
PK Education are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work at a Special needs school based in Derbyshire. The pupils will need support with communication and developing their social interaction with other pupils as well as tailored approach to their learning and achieving attainment levels. As part of the role as a SEND teaching assistant you will be required to work with a pupil in classroom settings and on a 1:1 basis. You will work closely with the class teacher as well as the other teaching assistants in the classroom.
In order to be considered for this role as an SEN Teaching Assistant you will need to have had experience working with pupils with special needs, experience of working in a school or a similar setting, a good knowledge of the primary or secondary curriculum would be advantageous, as would a full UK driving licence.
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Be professional, punctual, and committed to improving the lives of young people.
- Ideally have SEN experience.
- Be resilient and motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be wiling to undertake a new disclosure.
Salary and Benefits for SEN Teaching Assistant:
- A dedicated Education Consultant, providing 24/7 support and feedback.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools across the region on a long and short-term basis to suit your needs.
- A competitive refer a friend scheme.
- Access to candidate competitions and incentives which run throughout the year.
- Competitive rate of £80 – £90 per day.
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, or would like more information, please contact Dan in the Nottingham office for an informal chat. (0 1 1 5 9 5 9 8 3 0 1 or Daniel.Barker@PKEducation.co.uk)
Please apply directly below or contact the Nottingham office of PK Education for more information.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Nottinghamshire and would like to hear more, then please apply directly with your CV or contact your local office for more information.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Nottinghamshire teaching jobs in the East Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.