SEN Teaching AssistantTemporary
Exciting new role in Rotherham for a Teaching Assistant looking to work within a Special School
I am currently recruiting for a Behaviour Support Assistant to work within a Special School in the Rotherham area, starting after the half-term. This position will be supporting learners from KS2 to KS3 that present with Special Educational Needs such as Autism, which leads to complex and challenging behaviours. This role requires determination, solid behaviour management and someone that is not afraid of challenging situations. Someone from a sporting or fitness background will also be considered as the schools like to keep the students engaged in lessons through activities. It would be very desirable if you had Team Teach training, but this isn’t essential.
For this role you will have –
- Have experience dealing with students with challenging behaviour or complex social and emotional needs (desirable)
- Must have solid behaviour management
- Team Teach de-escalation training is an advantage
- You must be able to quickly create rapport with students and be a positive role model for the students
- Can’t be afraid to get stuck in and get involved
In return we offer staff –
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Support with CV’s and interview advice
- Fair rates of pay
- A caring and supportive service
If this role isn’t for you –
Here at PK Education we work with schools to provide high quality staffing solutions. We may have other supply teaching jobs available, listed on our PK Education website. We cover schools all across the South Yorkshire area – alternatively please call our South Yorkshire office to speak to a consultant.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.