PK Education are urgently recruiting for a SEND Teacher for a school based in Coventry.
The role is due to commence either ASAP or after the half term holidays and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The role would be working with students who mostly have SEMH difficulties as well as other SEN difficulties
The school caters for SEND pupils from the ages of 2 – 19 years.
To be considered for this role –
- You must be passionate about supporting children with Learning Difficulties
- You must hold a recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS)
- You must have the ability to quickly build positive relationships with students and colleagues
- You must also be a strong classroom practitioner
Experience working with SEND students would be a bonus although this is not essential
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
If you would like to find out more information about this role then please do not hesitate to apply direct or contact ciara at your local office in Birmingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle
We are committed to get it right. First time
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.