I am currently recruiting for a Qualified Teacher with experience of teaching pupils in a KS3 pupil referral unit setting, in the Bradford area. The unit is Ofsted rated Good, with a very supportive Senior leadership team. Maximum number of pupils within each class is around 8 pupils with 2 support. The curriculum used is based on a primary model content, therefore Primary Teachers are welcome to apply. If you are looking for a challenging and would like more information, get in touch.
To be successful for this role you will:
Must have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
Have experience teaching low level abilities, challenging behaviour or similar.
Ability to teach a primary model content.
Strong behaviour management skills
Ability to keep pupils engaged and on track to completing work.
Must have a keen interest in teaching in a challenging environment.
Proven experience of raising attainment.
Plan, prepare and deliver creative and innovative teaching and learning.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £135-£155 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.