SEND Teaching AssistantTemporary
SEND Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant?
This exciting SEND Teaching Assistant vacancy is the perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to work as a classroom TA. We are looking for exceptional SEND Teaching Assistants to start work with us at a supportive school.
SEND Teaching Assistant responsibilities:
You will be required to support pupils within the classroom. The pupils you will be working with may have complex needs, including high functioning Autism. You will be expected to support the teaching and learning of these pupils and follow the school’s policies and procedures.
To be considered for the SEND teaching assistant role you should have:
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Experience of working in schools – primary, SEND and/ or secondary.
SEND Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this SEND Teaching Assistant role, please apply direct or contact your local office 0115 959 8301.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.