Secondary School Supply Teacher – September 2021 – Bury
Are you a secondary school teacher looking for supply work in September?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the secondary schools in Bury and the surrounding areas?
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced secondary school teacher, PK Education have opportunities for you. PK are on the constant search for reliable, motivated and flexible secondary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily / short term basis within secondary schools in Bury.
PK are looking for strong secondary school supply teachers who are seeking work from September 2021
We would love to hear from secondary teachers who are interested in joining us as one of our supply teachers on a day-to-day, short term or long term basis. Supply / temporary teaching can suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers
PK Education offer:
– A dedicated consultant, who listens to your needs
– Great daily rates
– Excellent CPD opportunities
– Access to permanent teaching positions
– Experience and “Try before you Buy” in schools in your area
– A chance to learn and experience different areas of expertise
Secondary School Supply Teacher Requirements:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or other teaching qualification
– Flexible and motivated secondary teachers who are passionate about education
– Strong classroom management skills
– Positive outlook
– Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this supply teacher role, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.