Inclusion Support Worker required
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Inclusion Support assistant to work in a pupil referral unit situated in the Huddersfield area. The role will be supporting KS2-KS3 learners with behavioural difficulties. It will start in September for a temporary term period with a view of becoming permanent.
To be considered for this role, you will:
Have at least 6 months experience supporting learners in a pupil referral unit or similar setting.
Having a background in the following: Prison officer, Support worker, probation officer or sports coaching will also be welcomed to apply.
Team Teach training certificate is an advantage or willing to undertake the training course.
Have experience supporting learners on a one to one basis or in a group setting.
Be a positive role model and have a genuine interest in raising learners’ attainment.
Be passionate in supporting learners with challenging behaviour, ADHD or Social emotional and mental health issues.
Ability to be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Hold a driving licence.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £70-£75 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.