Enter the competition in 3 easy steps!
- Register with PK via https://www.pkeducation.co.uk/register-your-cv-with-pk-education/
- Like our Facebook or Instagram page
- Respond to your call from a PK consultant and begin your online application
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must register their CV with PK Education through the webpage
https://www.pkeducation.co.uk/register-your-cv-with-pk-education/ AND like the
Facebook page http://facebook.com/pkeducation1 OR follow the instagram page
An entry will only be counted once the entrant has begun the online application form following contact from a PK consultant via email or phone.
The competition post will appear on PK Educations social media channels on Friday 1st July and is open for entry from 1st July 2022 to Sunday 31st July 2022
PK Education ‘Registration Competition 2022’ Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: PK Education (company no. 11955063)
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on PK Education’s website, the link to which is available in the competition posts on the social channels.
- This competition is running on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Only one entry will be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be 31 st July 2022 at 23:59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Entrants must register their CV with PK Education using the stated link above by the 31st July 2022 but will have until 5th August 2022 to respond to correspondence from a PK consultant.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason; this includes failure to respond to contact from PK consultants and incorrect details provided at the time of entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: £250 cash prize.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents on 11th August 2022.
- The winner will be notified by phone, 12 th August 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or to make arrangements for delivery. The winner may be asked to provide a postal address.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name, Facebook profile name, Instagram/Twitter handle or LinkedIn tag and an image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entrants agree that other users on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn may see their entry and public profile information.
- Winner agrees to contribute a short testimonial of their experience working with PK Education after 1 month, accompanied by an image.
- The winner’s name will be available on our social media channels from Tuesday 16th August 2022.
- PK Education’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @PKeducation1 on Facebook or @pk_education on Instagram.
- PK Education shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- PK Education also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.