Secondary Art Teacher required – Leeds – £120 – £170 per day depending on experience
As a passionate Art Teacher are you able to foster a love of Art among young people?
This exciting Secondary Art Teacher vacancy available for a long-term position starting in September 2021 is the perfect opportunity to join a highly desirable secondary school in Leeds. This rewarding role is to start in September and initially will run up until Christmas, although has the potential to continue to the end of academic year for the right candidate.
Art Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Secondary Art Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of all year groups across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities. The school are looking for someone who can cover Art as well as 3D Design and possibly Key Stage 3 Technology.
Every student at the school is cared for, supported and challenged to maximise their potential. The school is has effective leadership is in place at the school and is rated as a ‘Good’ School.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Secondary Art Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Art
Secondary IT/Computing Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Secondary Art Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.