Behaviour Specialist required!
I am currently looking for a Behaviour Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant to work within an Alternative Provision in the Doncaster area. This position will involve working with children with challenging behaviour, ASD and other complex needs such as school phobias. This role requires determination, solid behaviour management and someone that is not afraid of challenging situations. Having a background of working with children within a similar setting would be desirable, and it is highly important that you are enthusiastic in being a positive role model for these children.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant role, you must –
- You must be passionate about supporting children with complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Team Teach and de-escalation training is an advantage
- Experience dealing with individuals with challenging behaviour and complex social and emotional needs.
- Be able to quickly be able to build rapport with the students, as they require positive role models
- Be enthusiastic about wanting to help the children learn and achieve
- Valid DBS on the update service
- Must have solid behaviour management.
PK Education offer all support staff:
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Caring and supportive service
PK Education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If this role isn’t for you –
PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. Please visit our PK Education website to see other roles that we have available around the South Yorkshire area.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.