Geography Teacher – Derbyshire
As a passionate and committed Geography Teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Geography within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Geography Teacher to work in secondary schools across Nottinghamshire on a supply basis, with strong potential for long-term roles. This will give you the chance for you to not only deliver your best as a Geography Teacher, but also assist in developing you within your career. We require enthusiastic teachers with a positive attitude.
Essential for the Geography Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Additional requirements for Geography Teacher:
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay between £120-£150 per day
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
If you are interested in this Business Teacher role, or would like more information, please get in touch with Dan for an informal chat on 0115 959 8301 or Daniel.Barker@PKEducation.co.uk.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.