PK Education is working with an exciting and rapidly improving school and are now looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Geography who can show a real passion for the subject and can inspire students about their learning to join the department from September 2019, which incorporates Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 learning. You will be passionate about the subject and will inspire our young people and be a valued addition to our well-established team.
The school, in Rotherham, are seeking a Geography Teacher with experience of teaching KS3 and KS4. Whether you’re an NQT or an experienced Teacher, PK want to hear from you.
You’ll be planning and delivering engaging Geography lessons to students of all abilities. It is also your responsibility to mark and ensure that behaviour in the classroom is at the standard the school expect.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong subject knowledge
- Be part of a forward-thinking department
- Be a team player and have the ability to be flexible
- Be a reflective practitioner
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- They may also be required to teach other humanities subjects as a discretionary subject on their timetable.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach Geography to KS3 and KS4
- Possess recent, relevant teaching experience
The school are a lovely Secondary School in Rotherham that believe that their small school provides the optimum conditions for academic success and outstanding pastoral care because they know every child. Their staff go the extra mile to make a quantifiable and powerful contribution to social mobility. The staff at the school genuinely want the children to do well, and ensure they have bright futures.
If you think you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply now!
Alternatively, you can get in touch directly. Information on how to contact us can be found on our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.