Inclusion Support WorkerTemporary
Inclusion Support Worker required
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Inclusion Support worker to work in a pupil referral unit situated in the South East of Huddersfield. The role is to start in September for a temporary period that will become permanent for the right individual. It is essential you have previous experience supporting learners who have special educational needs including challenging behaviour and social emotional and mental health issues.
For this role, you will:
Have at least 6 months experience supporting learners in a pupil referral unit or similar setting.
Team Teach training certificate is an advantage or willing to undertake the training course.
Have experience supporting learners on a one to one basis or in a group setting.
Be a positive role model and have a genuine interest in raising learners’ attainment.
Be passionate in supporting learners with challenging behaviour, ADHD or Social emotional and mental health issues.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role is not for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day-to-day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.