Primary School Supply TeacherTemporary
As a passionate Primary School Teacher are you able to foster a love of learning among young people?
This role is to work across a number of our Huddersfield based Primary Schools on a daily supply basis.
Primary Supply Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Primary Supply Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of varying year groups across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Whilst at times you will teach your specialist year group a lot of the time you will be in Year groups at times. The ability to adapt your teaching style to different subjects and age groups and be flexible in what you cover is essential for this role.
Every school we work with are used to having teachers come in with varying experience and abilities and welcome supply teachers in their school on a daily basis.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including ECTs
To be considered for the Primary Supply Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of your specialism and the flexibility and willingness to cover every other subject on the curriculum.
Primary Supply Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £110 to £140 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
If you would like to find out more information about this Primary Supply Teacher role, please apply by sending your CV directly to Neil Waddington in the Leeds branch on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0113 457 0081 or using the link below.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.