Primary School Supply TeacherTemporary
Primary School Supply Teacher
Location: South Leeds and Wakefield
Salary: Competitive, Daily Rate (AWR Compliant for Long Term Roles) from £130 per day
Are you a qualified and experienced Primary School Teacher looking for flexible and rewarding opportunities in South Leeds and Wakefield?
These positions are suitable for all teaching levels! From ECT’s to experienced teachers and even retired teachers looking for some part-time flexible work.
PK Education are seeking enthusiastic and dynamic Supply Teachers to join our pool of dedicated educators who make a positive impact on the learning experiences of primary school students.
– Deliver engaging and effective lessons across various primary year groups.
– Follow school policies and procedures while maintaining a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
– Adapt quickly to different school settings and classroom dynamics.
– Provide support and encouragement to students, fostering a love for learning.
– Collaborate with school staff to ensure a smooth transition for both students and yourself.
– Strong behaviour management skills and ability to think on your feet.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Proven experience teaching in primary schools.
– Strong classroom management skills.
– Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in diverse educational settings.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Experience working as a supply teacher.
– Familiarity with the South Leeds and Wakefield areas.
– Additional qualifications or training in relevant areas.
If you are a dedicated and adaptable Primary School Teacher looking for rewarding supply opportunities in South Leeds and Wakefield, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience to Chloe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, for an informal discussion about the role or any similar positions we would love to chat! Call the Leeds office on 0113 457 0081.
Not up your street but know someone that could be interested? Refer a friend and receive £100 if they are successful in their application! Recommend a Friend | Temporary Roles | PK Education
PK Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and relevant references will be conducted for the successful candidate.
PK Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.