Primary School TeachersTemporary
Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher required – Sheffield
Are you a Year 5 Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting Year 5 Teaching vacancy is the perfect opportunity for an experienced teacher or newly qualified teacher looking for a long-term role in a very supportive school. You may also be required to teach in other classes or year groups if necessary.
Year 5 Teacher responsibilities and duties:
- You will be required to be a passionate, friendly and engaging teacher to a year 5 class on a permanent basis. You will prepare students for their SATs the following year, prepare them for life post primary school and provide high quality teaching.
- You will at all times implement school policies and procedures.
- You should be able to manage the classroom in an appropriate and effective manner.
To be considered for the Year 5 Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Year 6 Primary Curriculum.
Year 6 Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £110 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.