Qualified KS2 Teacher required to work at a fantastic, welcoming primary school judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted. This position will commence in January and it will be a full-time, long-term role up until July 2024. The position in based in South Leeds, near Rothwell.
Are you a passionate KS2 Teacher that is able to encourage pupils to grow and thrive?
Are you ready for your next long-term adventure at a fantastic, welcoming primary school?
We are looking for a passionate, nurturing and talented KS2 Teacher to work on a temporary, long-term contract at an amazing school in Rothwell, commencing January 2024 on a long-term basis. This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking for greater flexibility and an enjoyable work life balance, whilst still being part of a rewarding work environment. You will be supporting a mixed-ability Year 5/6 class so experience teaching mixed-ability class groups is desirable as is experience with SATs.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including ECTs.
To be considered for the KS2 Teacher role you should have:
- A recognised teaching qualification, PGCE or equivalent (QTS)
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the KS2 curriculum, particularly upper KS2 with Year 5/6.
- Experience teaching mixed-ability class groups is highly advantageous.
- A genuine passion and interest for teaching and learning.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice.
- Ability to create a positive and creative classroom culture.
- A nurturing yet firm and fair approach to teaching.
- Willingness to work on a full-time basis and commit to the planning and delivery of lessons, you may also be required to attend relevant staff meetings.
- Part-time applicants will be considered, ideally, you will be able to work 4 – 5 days per week.
KS2 Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 – £220 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- The chance to work within a thriving and inclusive school environment with excellent support.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher.
Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
A full, valid UK Driving License is advantageous.
If you would like to find out more information about this KS2 Teacher role, please apply by sending your CV directly to Chloe Thackray in the Leeds branch on firstname.lastname@example.org calling 0113 457 0081 or using the link below.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.