Secondary Teaching Assistant
Male Learning Support Assistant
PK Education are recruiting for a Male Learning Support Assistant to work with students in a mainstream Secondary School in Leeds. Some students at the school have a range of needs including; Autism and Complex Needs and experience of working with this would be an advantage, but not essential for this role. We are looking for someone who can start immediately and commit to a long-term supply role on a full time.
The successful applicant will:
- Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a Special School or mainstream setting
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with PK education
- Be willing to work with SEMH pupils
- Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
- Fair rates of pay between £65-£75 which are fully AWR compliant
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Support with your CV and interview advice
- An excellent refer a friend scheme
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
“Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9”
If you would like to hear about other Leeds SEND Support roles please visit our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.