SEMH Teacher required, 4 days a week, long-term!
Are you a qualified Teacher with SEN experience looking for a long-term role?
I am currently recruiting for a Teacher to work within a school in Sheffield. This school caters for students with SEMH, ASD and challenging behaviour. The students at this school cannot attend mainstream school, as they can’t cater for their needs. Some of the students have also been excluded from mainstream school due to their challenging behaviour. You will be teaching with a class students that all have SEMH and behavioural needs. You will need to be confident dealing with challenging behaviour and be able to deescalate situations well and quickly. You will need to have experience teaching within a similar setting or have experience working with students that have Social and emotional mental health needs.
For this role you will have –
- Have experience dealing with students with challenging behaviour or complex social and emotional needs (desirable)
- Must have solid behaviour management
- Team Teach de-escalation training is an advantage
- You must be able to quickly create rapport with students and be a positive role model for the students
- Can’t be afraid to get stuck in and get involved
In return we offer staff –
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Support with CV’s and interview advice
- Fair rates of pay
- A caring and supportive service
If this role isn’t for you –
Here at PK Education we work with schools to provide high quality staffing solutions. We may have other supply teaching jobs available, listed on our PK Education website. We cover schools all across the South Yorkshire area – alternatively please call our South Yorkshire office to speak to a consultant.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.