EN Teacher – Autism
Are you an experienced SEN or Primary Teacher with SEND experience who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School – SEN Teacher – Autism PK Education is currently recruiting for a school in Birmingham that caters for children with autism (ASD) and severe learning difficulties (SLD). This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students in the school.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher – Autism
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
• Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
• Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
• Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
• Reliable & punctual
• Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
• Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
• Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role – SEN Teacher – Autism
• You will be responsible for teaching a small and larger groups of students with special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
• You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
• You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
• You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
If you would like to find out more information about this SEN TA/support role, please apply direct with your cv to email@example.com PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the West Midlands and north of England. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always. If you are secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office on 0121 631 3466
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.