SEN Teaching Assistant
I am currently recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistant for a long term placement within a Primary school in the Leeds area. For the right candidate this role will be a probationary period for one full term then becoming permanent.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must have Teaching assistant qualification and experienced of teaching pupils with Additional needs.
Proven experience supporting pupils on a one to one basis.
Ability to provide nurturing supportive approach.
Flexibility and adaptable.
Ability to follow school’s policies and procedures.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £325-£350 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.