SEN Teaching AssistantTemporary
SEN Teaching Assistant / North Tyneside
£68.00 – £80.00 per day
PK Education are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant for a provision based in North Tyneside
The provision requires an SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience of supporting students who have either hearing/visually impaired difficulties to cover a maternity and will commence September 21 until end of June 2022 or until the return of the post-holder, whichever is soonest
The provision provides the highest quality of educational support for children with hearing and / or vision impairment from diagnosis through to adulthood.
The role will involve
- Supporting students with hearing/visual difficulties
- A passion for supporting students with either hearing or visually impaired difficulties and helping them fulfil their potentials
- Ability to build positive relationships with both students and colleagues
- Current Enhanced DBS Certificate registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration
Benefits we offer
- Competitive rates of pay paid into your bank account on a weekly basis (AWR Compliant)
- 24/7 Support and feedback from experienced education consultants
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.