General SEND Teacher
I am recruiting for an experienced outstanding general SEND Teacher to start a temporary to permanent position at a school in the North of Yorkshire graded “good” by Ofsted. The school is a mixed gender school with children with a diagnosis of Autistic spectrum disorder and other related conditions. The school also supports children with a wide range of difficulties including behavioural, social, emotional, mental health and communication disorders.
To be considered, you must:
Must hold Qualified Teacher status
Must have proven experience teaching a wide range of subjects from GCSE up to A Levels.
Knowledge and understanding of the children’s complex needs.
Demonstrate outstanding teaching and learning.
Proven assessment from Ofsted.
Enhanced Disclosure and barring certificate registered on the subscription service.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £145-£165 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.