SEND Teaching AssistantTemporary
SEND Teaching Assistant
I am recruiting for qualified SEND Teaching Assistants to start a temporary role in September in the birmingham area. This will be that present with emotional difficulties, ADHD, ASD, Trauma and developmental delay. It is very important you have a flexible approach to working with vulnerable children and you are enthusiastic about going above and beyond. For the right individual this role does have an opportunity of becoming permanent.
Proven experience of teaching vulnerable children with special educational needs.
Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Ability to provide a nurturing approach.
Ability to observe changes in behaviour and quickly redirect the attention before this escalates.
Basic knowledge of English and Math at KS2 and above.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £300-£350 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.