SEND Teaching AssistantTemporary
Are you an experienced Teaching assistant looking to work with children in specialist SEND/SEMH schools in the Coventry area?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a number of schools in and around Coventry who are looking for experienced staff to join them on both a part time and long term basis. The schools are working exclusively with PK Education due to our experience and solid reputation for providing top flight staff into their schools in the past. We currently have more roles than staff and work is coming in steadily for all of those on our books. The upcoming academic year is looking very busy from the offset and we want to make sure we are working with the best candidates in the area.
The roles can vary from 2 days per week to a full 5 days for the entire academic year. We need staff who are flexible with where they can go within the Coventry area and who are willing to put in 100% each day in order to give the children the best education possible. The schools endeavour to have staff they can rely on and have come to know that PK will only work with and represent candidates who we think are a right fit for them.
If you think you want to work in the types of schools that will give you progression as well as top training and feedback then get in touch and we will be happy to help. You could be working with a range of pupils with Special Educational Needs ranging from mild learning difficulties to behavioural units to full SEND specialist schools.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- The ability to build strong, positive relationships with staff and students
SEN Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from £68 to £80 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this SEN support worker role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact ciara@pkeducation with your up to date CV.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.