SEND Teaching AssistantsTemporary
SEND Teaching Assistant
PK education are working in partnership with a secondary school in Huddersfield to recruit for supply SEND Teaching Assistants to work on a 1:2:1 and small group basis. We would like to hear from experienced Teaching Assistants who have worked with 11 – 16-year-olds in mainstream or special education. This position will be working with pupils in the SEND unit at a secondary school and experience supporting students with Autism would be beneficial to this role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 months experience supporting pupils in a SEND setting
- Be able to de-escalating situations quickly and efficiently in a professional manner, whilst always considering pupils needs
- Adhere to school policies and procedures
- Be passionate in working with pupils with special educational needs
- Not be phased by challenging circumstances and will provide excellent support for the pupil or pupils you are supporting
- Continuously liaise with the lead teacher and other members of school
PK Education offer support staff:
- Fair rates of pay between £90- £95 which are fully AWR compliant
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Support with CV’s and interview advice
- An excellent refer a friend scheme where you can earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
- Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in the recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer term supply teaching and support work jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Leeds and Bradford as well as offering day to day and short-term assignments. Please get in touch with Leanne Pope our Candidate Relationship Manager to find out more about working with PK education.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.