SLD/MLD SEN Educational Development Assistant
PK Education is working in partnership with two special educational needs schools in the Huddersfield area to start January 2021. Pupils attending these schools range from Autistic spectrum disorder non-verbal and verbal, severe learning difficulties and moderate learning difficulties. Pupils attending these special schools may have comorbidity, with behavioural difficulties. These schools are looking for ETA’s who have previous experience supporting pupils with; ASD/SLD/ MLD for temporary long-term cover.
For this role, you will:
Have experience as an ETA in a special school setting.
Sound understanding of special educational needs and comorbidity.
Must have a can-do attitude.
Flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Demonstrate experience supporting therapy sensory play activities.
Enthusiastic in working with pupils with special educational needs.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £70-£75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.