SEN LSA Required
PK Education are working with a generic special school in the North of Bradford, who are looking for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work on long-term temporary role starting ASAP. Within this generic special school, it ranges from Autism non-verbal to verbal, high needs ASC, Profound Multiple learning difficulties, severe learning difficulties, Downs Syndrome and complex needs. This would ideally suit an individual who is experienced supporting individuals with special educational needs, highly flexible with hands on approach. Please be aware if you do not have the experience, we will not proceed you to the interview stage.
For this role, you will:
Have Health & Social care QNVC or equivalent qualification.
Must have experience supporting individuals with special educational needs.
Have Manual Handling, Hoist training, grips training, PECS and MAKATON is an advantage, but not essential.
Must be hands on experience and undertake tasks that are required efficiently.
Personal care & feed may be required.
Be committed and consistent always.
Must have a genuine passion for supporting pupils in a special school setting.
Willing to develop skills through ongoing CPD courses.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £60-£75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.