Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary Teaching Assistant required – Alvaston – £70 to £80 a day
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting Teaching assistant vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a full time position to start straight away.
Primary Teaching Assistant Teacher responsibilities and duties
You must have an excellent teaching style, be able to hit the ground running and work closely with the schools current EYFS teacher.
To be considered for the Primary Teaching Assistant role you should have:
- A level 3 qualification and experience of working in a primary school.
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
Primary Teaching assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this primary teaching assistant role, please apply direct or contact your local office.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.