SEND Teaching Assistant – Bury – ASAP
Pay:£60 – £75 per day
PK Education are seeking to appoint a caring and resilient Teaching Assistant to support students in a welcoming Specialist SEND School in the Bury area.
This SEND Teaching Assistant position is to start as soon as possible initially on a temporary basis and if successful will lead to a permanent contract. The role will involve supporting students with a range of SEND including PMLD, ensuring a positive and nurturing learning environment is maintained. We are looking for a TA who is experienced and passionate about helping vulnerable young people.
You will be working closely with the class teacher to provide a positive and safe learning environment.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be experienced supporting students with SEN, preferably PMLD
- Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Be determined to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential.
- Have a calm and caring nature
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
Working for PK you will have access to;
- Continual Professional Development courses to refresh and upskill yourself
- A dedicated Consultant, working on your behalf
- Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools to suit your needs
- A competitive refer a friend bonus scheme
- Access to candidate competitions and incentives which run throughout the year
PK education is a well-established Education recruitment agency with an ever growing client database. We have highly experienced and skilled consultants that can help you find the work that suits you. Your peace of mind is paramount to our practice and by using PK education you can be confident in the knowledge that we are working hard to find you the placement that YOU want. PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants, and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor, teaching assistant or Support Worker looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please get in
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.