PK has announced a Sheffield date for the award winning Team-Teach course.
The popular two-day foundation course is designed to boost an individual’s self-confidence when working within special schools and mainstream secondary and primary schools.
Delivered by a Team-Teach trainer, the one-day course will:
- provide you with 12 hours of theory and practical techniques of de-escalation strategies and positive handling of young people
- give you a Team-Teach qualification valid for two years
- equip you to work in special schools, secondary schools and primary schools
- be a great addition to your CV
We’re committed to helping our registered teachers be the best they can be through delivery of meaningful and useful Continuous Professional Development.
The Team-Teach training day will take place at Highfield Adventure Playground, Sheffield on 21 and 22 December from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
The course is organised into 8 modules, including:
- Module 1 – Background to Team-Teach
- Module 2 – The Legal Framework
- Module 3 – Understanding Aggression
- Module 4 – How Feelings Drive Behaviours
- Module 5 – De-escalation and Diffusion
- Module 6 – Personal Safety
- Module 7 – Positive Handling.
- Module 8 – Repair, Reflection, and Review
Al participants will receive a Course Workbook and, upon successful completion, a certificate. Certification for the course is valid for 24 months after completion.
Team-Teach has received a government-backed National Training Award which recognises organisations that have demonstrated exceptional achievement through training and development.
Earlier this year PK Education held the one day Team-Teach course at its Birmingham office to great acclaim, prompting us to arrange another date.
To book onto the course a £50 deposit is required. However, this will be refunded after you complete 40 days of work under PK Education’s guaranteed work scheme, which guarantees work right through until Easter 2018.
Lee Carpenter, Director of PK Education commented on the training course: “We’re delighted to bring Team-Teach course to PK’s candidates in Sheffield. It is a fantastic opportunity for our supply teachers to learn more about controlling different classrooms and to gain an extra qualification for their CV as well as getting guaranteed work until Easter 2018.What’s not to like?”
For more information on Team-Teach, please visit here.
To be considered for the course, please get in touch on 0114 272 2212 or email here and state your interest. There are limited places, so please contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.